Having a Mary Heart Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
10-Week DVD Bible Study
Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World is not just a book — it now has a companion DVD Bible Study!
The video sessions feature all-new material taught by Joanna Weaver and filmed in her home. For the “Living Room Intimacy” our hearts long will never be found in “Kitchen Service” busyness for God. But as we spend time sitting at Jesus’s feet, He will fill us so that He can spill us – pouring out His love to the world as we learn to rest in the love He has for us.
The participant’s Study Guide, designed to be used with the book, gives women tools to go deeper in their relationship with God as well as each other. (Study can be expanded to 11- or 12-weeks – See details at “Leader Page“)
The DVD Study Pack includes:
- Ten 20-minute video sessions plus “Developing a Quiet Time” bonus session taught by Joanna.
- Nine “Word Time” bonus videos filled with practical tips for studying God’s Word.
- A copy of the participant study guide designed to help members engage with Scripture and each other in meaningful ways. (Can be purchased separately.)
- Downloadable Leader Guide with outlines and suggestions for leading weekly meetings.
- Bonus material in the DVD pack includes: short promo video, posters, flyers, invite cards, memory verses, etc. (See Resource Page )
- Special Feature! Retreat Guide turns teaching sessions into a special event, complete with UPDATED Retreat Journal and meaningful activities.
Optional Study Formats:
- Expand to 11- or 12-weeks using suggestions in Leader Guide
- 6-Week Study Option (with user guide and downloadable workbook)
- “Book and DVD Only” Option (with downloadable workbook, viewer pages and user guide)
- Host a DVD Gathering using teaching sessions
- Host a Book Club around reading assignments
- Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
- Lord, Don’t You Care?
- Freedom from Fear
- Burden Bearer
- Pursued by Love
- Compelled by Love
- Rewriting History
- The Beauty of Repentance
- Extravagant Love
- Lord of the Process
Bonus Session: Developing a Quiet Time
'Word Time' Titles
- Memorizing Scripture
- Bible Study Methods
- Reading & Marking Your Bible
- Bible Reading Highlights
- Bible Study Resources
- Praying God’s Word
- Think Biblically, Live Biblically
- Worship & the Word
- Half-Day of Prayer
View Bonus Videos
See Other Studies:
“As a wife, mom to 7 and woman of many hats, Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World gently reminded me to draw close to Jesus, especially through crazy life circumstances.”
~ Rachel Wojo, Speaker and Author of One More Step (WaterBrook Press)
“I absolutely LOVED this study so much myself that I decided to host a Woman's retreat to reinstate its truths!”
“I had the privilege to teach Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World at my church's Bible Study Group last year. After reading the book, I was so blessed that I couldn't wait to share the things the Lord inspired in me. The videos add a lot to the experience and enable you to hear Joanna's heart. It was a huge hit!”
“Having read a couple of Joanna Weaver's books in the past, so I knew this study would be great. Sure enough, it did not let our Bible study group down. We thoroughly enjoyed her teaching style and the workbook has great suggestions for growing as a Christian woman in this busy world full of so many distractions. Highly recommend this study!!”